Security & Data Policy
Arthritis Treatments needs to gather and use certain information about individuals/customers. We are committed to maintaining our customer’s privacy. We take great care to protect the personal information that we collect to ensure that our customer’s privacy is maintained.
Your personal information is the information that can be used to identify or contact you. These includes your name, home address, telephone number, and email address are examples of personal information.
Information we collect:
We want you to understand how information you provide to us is collected and used. When you interact with Arthritis Treatments or use our services, we collect certain information about you and the services you use. An example of using our “services” would be when you visit our store or website. We may collect and store information from you in the following situations:
- Make an online purchase, or other transaction with us
- Requesting for a customer service inquiry
- Post a review or comment on our website
- Requesting for information such as report, flyer, or brochure from our website.
To comply with the law, personal information must be collected and used fairly and not disclosed unlawfully. Arthritis Treatments has some responsibility for ensuring data is collected, stored, and handled appropriately.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us from the website, email, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
How we use your information:
Our primary purpose in collecting information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Below are examples on how we use your information.
- We may use your contact information to respond to your inquiries or fulfill your requests to improve your experience, e.g. ship an order.
- Unless you ask us not to, we may use your information for marketing purposes such as newsletters, e-mails, social media notifications about our brands, products, or other promotions.
- We may use your information to improve the effectiveness of our services.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information on our website, your information is protected. When we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.